What are you going to do?
As a bicycle courier, you will work on a flexible basis, on times and days that you prefer! You always start from the warehouse and get to work on an E-bike. The E-bike is arranged by our client and you can always use it when you are at work!
During your shift, you will receive various orders via an app on your smartphone and you will see exactly where you have to deliver the packages. Once you have received the right order, it is important that you deliver it to the customers as soon as possible. It is important that you are service and customer oriented to ensure satisfied customers.
Working as a part-time bike delivery driver means working in an active position, where you have a lot of variety and responsibility. Are you social, responsible and service-oriented? Then become part of the team in Helmond!
What we offer
Flexible and independent arrangement of working hours (from 4 hours per week)
Getting paid for sports
Sporty cargo bikes and trikes
Growth opportunities within this young and growing company
Every week chance to win €100 cash for the rider of the week!
What makes you a good bicycle delivery person/bicycle courier?
- You are 18 years older.
- You have a properly working smartphone (iPhone/Android) with an internet bundle;
- You are available for at least one evening during the week and one evening at the weekend.
- You have a sense of responsibility.
- You are super service-oriented.
- You love cycling!
What makes this position so much fun?
- It is a flexible (side) job, where you can determine your own schedule.
- You are insured and receive a good salary of €12.92 per hour + tip.
- You stay fit and in good shape.
- A new E-bike and a warm jacket at your disposal to brave all types of weather.
- You will receive a bonus when you introduce friends.
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere within an international team!