For a hip food platform in the Netherlands, we are looking for enthusiastic bicycle couriers in Eindhoven! Are you looking for an active job and would you like to work independently? Then this is the perfect job for you!
What are you going to do?
As a bicycle courier you will be working on a flexible basis on days and times that you prefer. You will start your workday from the hub and you will be using a brand new E-bike. The E-bike is arranged by our client and you can always use it during your shifts!
While working, you will receive different orders on your smartphone through and app. When you receive an order, you pick it up at the right restaurant and deliver this to the customer as quickly as possible. It’s very important that you are service and customers oriented, so our customers will be satisfied after you delivered their meal!
Working as a bicycle courier is an active function, where you have a lot of variety and responsibility! Are you social, responsible and service oriented? Then join our new team in Eindhoven!
What do you need to get started?
- You are 16 years or older.
- You have a good working smartphone with internet and a powerbank.
- You are available for at least 1 evening during the week and 1 evening in the weekend.
- You need a working permit.
- You are responsible.
- You are social and service oriented.
- You like cycling!
Why become a bicycle courier for this hip food platform?
- You will be working with a brand new E-bike!
- It’s a flexible (side) job where you can determine your own schedule.
- You are insured and receive good salary up to €11,80 per hour + tips.
- After 2 months of work you will receive your firs salary increase.
- You stay fit and good in shape.
- You receive a bonus when you introduce friends to work as a bicycle courier.
- You work in a nice-, informal working atmosphere within an international team!
Salaries incl. 8% holiday payment and vacation days
- 16 years old – € 6,20 gross per hour – incl. 8% holiday pay + days with € 7,42 gross per hour
- 17 years old – € 6,50 gross per hour – incl. 8% holiday pay + days with € 7,78 gross per hour
- 18 years old – € 7,00 gross per hour – incl. 8% holiday pay + days with € 8,38 gross per hour
- 19 years old – € 7,50 gross per hour – incl. 8% holiday pay + days with € 8,98 gross per hour
- 20 years old – € 8,00 gross per hour – incl. 8% holiday pay + days with € 9,58 gross per hour
- 21 years old – € 8,50 gross per hour – incl. 8% holiday pay + days with € 11,81 gross per hour